Wednesday 19 November 2008

Social Networking crap

Did I mention that I finally got myself on facebook a few months ago and looking at it now it all looks a load of crap and full of bullshit I was debating on leaving it and deleting my account but it seems that everyone else is using it and I am sick of getting bombarded by people offering me stupid things. I couldnt care less.

However, if you want to add me as a friend on facebook then you can do it by searching for this email address bill @ ukradiojock.co.uk and if you do add me then explain in a message who you are otherwise it will get ingnored and treat like spam.

Talking of social networking sites you can also add me on myspace at www.myspace.com/billclarkontheradio

Persoannly I dont rate any but I think Facebook is the worst but thats just my opinion

No comments: