Monday 7 September 2009

The end is Nigh

I may as well say this now as times change and as one door closes then another one opens and I have decided that this radio blog will come to a close at the end of 2009 into the start of 2010.
It wont acvtually close. It will remain here but it will no longer be updated.

The reason behind this is that I am not on the radio as much as I used to be and producing website reviews on this blog for other people to use has now been exhausted as resources are running out and with new commitments I dont have as much time to spend on the internet reviewing websites.

Various radio stations use this site for their website review of thew day features and they are more than welcome toi uise any material I have posted. In fact this goes for anyone and not just radio stations but sooner ort later the time it takes me to trawl the net looking for new stuff means that this is time I could be spending with more important issues.

In the new year the blog will be split into two. The website reviews and the radio interviews and audio files but nothing more will be updated as I dont have the time anymore

No comments: