Monday 9 June 2008

What is your greatest Fear?

Leave comments to this post as I would be interested to know what is your greatest fear or phobia?

Today was the day I had been dreading all week as I had to visit the "Chamber of Horrors", aka The Dentist, for a tooth extraction. My one and only phobia is the dentist but when I got there I thought that its best that I get it over with so I lay there with my mouth wide open (and that's not a pretty site) whilst they put three lots of injection in it.

The tooth removal was pretty straight forward but it left me with a bruised cheek which is still sore as I start my radio show tonight so expect me to sound a little slurred on the radio and blame the dentist. Hopefully the bruising will go down in a day or two at the most.

So now you know. Its the dentist that scares me. Whats yours?

No comments: