Sunday 10 May 2009

Stock Market

Ever fancied your chances on the stock market? I have often thumbed through the Financial Times thinking to myself - if only I had £100,000 to play with, I could make a fortune. Or could I?

Luckily I didn't need to sell my house to find out that it is not as easy as it looks!

At www.inspectd.com you can play the real market with imaginary moolah as you are presented with a series of historical stock graphs and asked if you would buy, sell or pass.

Each trade assumes a one month period, unless you click the link to Advanced Trading where you can control your portfolio day by day.

I have managed to lose more than half my money in just 60 trades.

I don't really know what the graphs mean - some form of explanation would have really helped make this site complete. But none the less it's an entertaining way to pass the lunch hour.

No comments: